Search the forum,

Discuss New boy in class in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grovesy1000

Evening everyone,

Not a plumber yet, currently an interloping civil servant but facing redundancy next month and am looking to re-train, possibly at Able Skills in Dartford which is local. Had a look at a place in Edenbridge too where they claimed eye-popping day rates that I could be charging. Not that naive but was keen on what they were saying about the renewable side of things, solar, air source, under floor heating, rain water harvest etc etc.
Anyway, looking forward to tapping further advice.
Cheers all.

Ian

Hi Ian

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy,as no false claims here....... they really are .....eye-popping :D

Evening everyone,

Not a plumber yet, currently an interloping civil servant but facing redundancy next month and am looking to re-train, possibly at Able Skills in Dartford which is local. Had a look at a place in Edenbridge too where they claimed eye-popping day rates that I could be charging. Not that naive but was keen on what they were saying about the renewable side of things, solar, air source, under floor heating, rain water harvest etc etc.
Anyway, looking forward to tapping further advice.
Cheers all.

Ian

Hi I like the pun! "tapping" further advice! Lovely stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boy in class in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock