Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hassom

Hi, ok i am going to go for a Vaillant ecotec plus 837, had a plumber out today to quote me for the job. He recommended not to get Vaillant as the parts are plastic and break after a while he recommended me to get a "Intergas Combi Compact" did not state what model number as he didnt knw. He said its a good boiler and only 6 parts are too it :/ what do u guys think about the Intergas Boiler? Also my boiler is right by the back door and the flue currently is around 4ft from the boiler, He said to get a virtical flue as its cheaper... but then he said sometimes a horizontol flue is good.... anyway wht boiler shall i get the intergas or vailant? horizontol or vertical flue?

Thanks

id stick to vailliant also boiler /flue has to be 300mm from an openable door or window

Vailiant are a reliable boilers & have an excellent track record, Intergas are fairly new, sound good, but time will tell !

vailant are slowly turning into gloworms lots of poor quality plastic in the new ones id go for a remeha built like vailants used to be

used to fit nothing but vailant until recently had problem with new boiler and tried to phone technical support and got redirected to £1.50 per minute phone no.Principals now kicking in and looking to use another manufacturer. Remeha sound good.

veissmann, 5yr garentee,vaillant are good boilers and still fit a lot,but for me 5yrs compared to 2 yrs sells it

i would not touch a Vaillant , remeha are very good ,intergas are the way forward tried and tested with no fault designs like every other combi, they always condense it hot water mode which other boilers dont do

intergas will also give you hot water if the pump fails, no other combi will.

download the brochure here

[DLMURL]http://www.intergasheating.co.uk/lijsten/files/092206%20-%20Combi%20Compact%20HRE%20brochure3.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
valliant had probl;ems with the pumps on them for 2 yrs they sorted it each to there own but add stick to vailliant or baxi/potterton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock