Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Nerrad Jet Sweat..... ;-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Sorry Mods, but this is a good question:

AND NO HIJACKING the thread talking about the company, just this single product please:

Reason is, I found this (I think it was Killy that mentioned it)...:

Water Stopper Pipe Tool for Pipe Repair is at PlumbingSupply.com®

Which looks better in principle than the jet sweat and alot cheaper too. Only trub is, its in America. I may buy one and see, just to test. I like the fact it can go round bends.

Would be nice for soldering up rad tails when it goes int the floor.
abit of 10mm plasic to hoover out the small section.

that wont take any pressure through.

You see, im silly and want one for live pipes :p

*grins*

don't you need one for boiler aavs !? ;)

how is your arm now?

i already have the nerrads anyway :/

This tool could be a life saver... Please buy one bunker & review it or I may have too!

You see, im silly and want one for live pipes :p
;)

Only available for 1. 1/2" pipes and up;

[DLMURL="http://pipemanproducts.com/proddetail.php?prod=1-1%2F2JetSwetFlo-Thru"]1-1/2" Jet Swet Flo-Thru Plumbing Plug #1295, Jet Swet Flo-Thrus[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:

[DLMURL="http://pipemanproducts.com/proddetail.php?prod=1-1%2F2JetSwetFlo-Thru"]1-1/2" Jet Swet Flo-Thru Plumbing Plug #1295, Jet Swet Flo-Thrus[/DLMURL]

i have 15, 22 and 28.

good for if you want to hoover out a section out of if water is dripping in from another section but no way suitable for live work.

does hole back up to 3 bar fine......

Ah they do the Nerad ones too, but more expensive. Hurrah for Nerad!! (D'oh....sorry Croppie :) )

Man alive, those flo-throughs are amazing, Nerrad keep them too up to 6 inch but only a water board product i think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nerrad Jet Sweat..... ;-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock