Search the forum,

Discuss needs help completing gas portolio own transport tools free of charge kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshgilby1037

I'm a trainee gas engineer, and I need a gas qualified engineer to complete my portfolio with, I have my own transport and tools, I have a lot of experience with installation work and can carry out work on my own, I will work completely free off charge but on the agreement that my portfolio is completed with whom ever Im working with, and everything is above board and agreed, please contact me on 07964605696,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to needs help completing gas portolio own transport tools free of charge kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock