Discuss Need help identifying parts/where to purchase. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me with the name (if they have one) of the following arrowed parts and where i can purchase them from?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1623662535674.png

Reply to Need help identifying parts/where to purchase. in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Back