Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Need Guidance - Why is this not working? in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonardo

Leonardo Member

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Better off sticking it on eBay

Price and most people don't need the kit

Installers can get free seal kits from adey, I don't know anyone these days that uses the twin tech it was stupid at the time

Hope this helps

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

Installers want to buy products from merchants with a nice chain of responsibility behind it for the warranty. I wouldn't buy a refurbished item from an end user for one of my customers as it's my name on the line.
    Maybe you'd do better on Ebay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

Damn your fast fingers Shaun! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

Ebay as others have said , alot of boiler installs the merchants we buy our boilers from include a filter and chemicals in the heating pack . Cheers kop

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017