Discuss nearly murdered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migoplumber

hope theses 2 pics give some idea as to what happend to me today, half an hour after after working in this plantroom - didnt feel to clever, got headache just felt dodgy, went to van got analyser and hey presto 50ppm carbon monoxide - not bad for a boiler serviced 3 months ago by our companies competition.
if i riddor creates a world of political problems between us and local government, if i dont i am at wrong under our governing bodies rules. shall think about it in the morning !! however i have decided to have my co detector that is normally in the van cable tied to my tool bag. wont happen again !

Attachments

• bispham fire (2).jpg
    bispham fire (2).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 130
  • bispham fire (8).jpg
    bispham fire (8).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 115
be more carefull migo or youll end up having a very tight oxygen mask and lurvrerly nurses giving yer bed baths!!!!

nive one unguided - never thought of that, maybe i will leave that detector in the van afterall !!
bed baths hmmmmmmm.

and lurverly nurses!!!!!!
anyway forget the politics, riddor it and go for them, Its your life at stake, plus anyone else who could have been invoved!!!!

When you use a flue gas analyser in a boiler flue what ppm are you looking for? Was this 50ppm in the room or in the boiler flue?

The problem is: 3 months is a long time, if your exhaust fell off your van 3 months after you had a MOT you wouldn’t have a claim against the garage, 3 mins then maybe.
Martin

bet the ratio was all over the place as well.lucky escape but id get the nurses to check you out just in case.

lifes a gas, your right. however you'll like this
the plant room log book is signed off as " burner not atached to boiler correctly, boiler insulation damaged as result "
if my car mot cert had written brake cables not correctly atached im sure it would not be allowed to leave garage.

the co readings are room readings - i dont get that high a reading from a newly installed boiler in the flu !!

as for flue ratios/never got round to that - too busy with my headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nearly murdered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock