Discuss Myson Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djob

Do Myson make good radiators

Myson radiators are nice looking radiators but way too expensive.
I purchase mine from grahams, their own brand they give me a good deal and the radiators are decent looking. A happy medium.

Myson round top radiators are basically the same panels from the last 50 years. They were Thorn EMI until Myson took over.
Nice pure white painted finish on them. The convector fins work well on Myson rads to give good output.
Fit them to a clean system, preferably sealed, or if vented make sure it isn't pumping over etc & inhibitor in system & they last decades. Mine are close to 40 years old.

I purchase mine from grahams, their own brand they give me a good deal and the radiators are decent looking. A happy medium.

That will be the altech ones. Dearer than the center. Cheapest round our way are jt atkinsons. But next time i buy a few i'll be going to williams.

serous? Graham changed the own rads about a year ago and since then I think they are poorly made, cheap yes but the casing around the grill where it folds over is tosh. Had loads of custards complain about it and have changed to centre brand now.

What are the Williams ones like?

Graham's ones are kudox - b&q pap me thinks? Henrads are good.

When they first changed them they weren't even white! Had about 35 turn up on site and they were off white!? More blooming magnolia.....rest assured they went straight back!

Oh and don't even think about touching the casing....they fall off in a gentle evening breeze!

We only buy henrads from indi. He's on a rebate as knocks the socks off every other supplier by about 5%

I don't tend to use plumb center as the service from the branches around me is shockingly bad.

Their attitude is that you are an inconvenience by standing in their merchants. The local grahams will get my materials delivered when I say and rarely let me down and any problems are sorted sharply.

Cant say I've had a problem with the B&Q specials from grahams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone have any details of the heat output for old myson round top radiators? The radiators do not have fins and date from 1970s /...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
Radiator size trying to source myson double panel double convector rad size 690 mm H x946 L (27 inch x 37 inch or nearest to Thanks Edwmurt
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock