Discuss Myson Power Extra replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jumbopants

Hi All,

Looks like I need to replace my Myson power extra as in the attach. it's making a loud noise in auto mode and now only works when it's move to manual mode, want to make sure that I get a direct replacement but can only see Myson Power Extra on the outside, is there any model number ? If so where can i find this out ?

I live in Cardiff area so any sugestions as to where would be the cheapest place to obtain this unit from ? Also is it only elextrical ? Or would I need to drain the central heating to take out and refit the new one ?

Massive thanks in advance for any help/advice

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi All,

Looks like I need to replace my Myson power extra as in the attach. it's making a loud noise in auto mode and now only works when it's move to manual mode, want to make sure that I get a direct replacement but can only see Myson Power Extra on the outside, is there any model number ? If so where can i find this out ?

I live in Cardiff area so any sugestions as to where would be the cheapest place to obtain this unit from ? Also is it only elextrical ? Or would I need to drain the central heating to take out and refit the new one ?

Massive thanks in advance for any help/advice
think you can get these from plumb/parts center

cheapest I've found so far is 52 notes incl. del.on ebay, is this about right ? with xmas around the corner £££ is tight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Myson Power Extra replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back