Discuss My post count may increase rapidly.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R1CKY

I went to the Hospital yesterday about an ongoing issue with my wrist. A tendon is jumping over the ulna (the lump of bone on the outside of the wrist) and making a rather loud snapping sound. After a while it becomes very painful and my hand cramps up. I've got to have an operation on it, they are going to cut my wrist open and scrape away some bone and gristle to make a channel for the tendon to sit in.

Recovery period is 6-8 weeks :( Time to start saving pennies so I can take someone on to work for me!!

Better start learning to type one handed!!

Only joking, hope it all goes well for you.

Best wishes & speedy recovery!

I was trying to work one handed yesterday! Bloody hard work! I'm on the waiting list now, should be a couple of months, just hope I can save enough money! Buying an Alfa Romeo probably wasn't the best idea!!

I was trying to work one handed yesterday! Bloody hard work! I'm on the waiting list now, should be a couple of months, just hope I can save enough money! Buying an Alfa Romeo probably wasn't the best idea!!

Sell it if you get desperate, someone will have it for scrap!! ;-)

See, that's why you should change hands after 99 strokes. Avoids wrist injuries. :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5:

Good luck with that Ricky, I'm waiting for an op to remove part of my right wrist to allow ful movement again as its stuck in one position.... 2/3 months in a cast then the same recupratiting....hope it's a good summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My post count may increase rapidly.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock