Discuss My kitchen pipe is leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danielzen

hi, just wanna ask question here..
hope someone will help me..

my kitchen pipe is leaking..
donno why ??

it kept creating that horrible sound each night...
any tips to cover it.....

maybe this can help explain my prbs..

Kitchen Sink  Choosing between Three Types of Choice   Dream Home Designs.jpg

It's more likely to be a ceramic cartridge as it looks like a quarter turn tap. If you know the make of the tap you should be able to get a replacement from the manufacturer or try tapspares online.

Defo a 1/4 turn tap,but looks like the 1 you pull to turn on,if so a new tap might be cheaper

where about are? maybe someone on here can come round and have a look for you if you are unsure how to proceed

I don't think that's his actual tap. It looks like an advert from m.f.i! Who keeps a sink that clean?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My kitchen pipe is leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock