Discuss my hammer , rated people & netrent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasted over £200.00 on rated people and £160.00 service magic over the winter, Got zero jobs. Could potentially get loads of quotes (£20 per quote though) , but always found I was either getting undercut although my prices are very competitive already or people were using these type of sites just to get an idea of how much the work they needed doing would be.

rated people annoyed me with the amount of texts and phonecalls i got to pay to quote for a job which i wasnt guaranteed on getting anyway

Search the forums and you'll find many lads slating these firms. Its just somebody else trying to get there hands on your money for doing nothing (I though the taxman was bad) plus from what I have heard the customers are just as bad and are trying to get work on the cheap. From what I have seen and heard I would advise you to

KEEP WELL AWAY

Stay away from these filthy scroungers.......
the customers are equally filthy and mean with their money. i once called a customer to fit a tap in told him id charge him £50 i got a big 'noway' from him as someone was there already fitting it for £15!!!!. who was the loser here me!!!!!!! coz i had to pay for the job and ring the client which is money anyway.

Finally got fed up wrote a big nasty email to rated people telling them they are dragging our trade into the gutter and that their clients were equally bad!!! guess what i got a free lead.........they did not offer me my money they took from my card!!!!!!! to hell with them i shut down me account!!! #**%^$$#

forgot to mention i asked the client 'do you want M&S items on LIDL prices, i know a place?? he hung up lol

any veiws on these of waste of money
thanks

Take the money down your local on a friday night buy everyone a drink and give them your card when they come to say thanks you will get more work that way then any of the ones you have mentioned

Take the money down your local on a friday night buy everyone a drink and give them your card when they come to say thanks you will get more work that way then any of the ones you have mentioned

Very good point my downturn in work during april came as the same time i stopped boozing , back in the pub again and worked picked up so beer is good for you :)))

all of these are nightmaresi went on service magic when it first started and got one heating job from it so did it a couple of months later again and zilch they get so many people to bid for each job

if theres that many people competing for jobs though , you've got to ask yourself whos actually getting them and what price/standard are they doing it for.

i think we all know the answer

PEANUTS & MONKEYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my hammer , rated people & netrent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock