Discuss My electrics are tripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well I never, but surprising that it got to this state before it did.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 37
Wow that's a peacher....

It always amazes me what state they come out in. I would of thought a lot of them would trip as soon as there is a pin hole in it.

Seen loads , on one thermal store I work on , the Imm heater blows and the git opens up and is a bloody nightmare to get out, end up with coat hangers and allsorts to wrestle it out lol

I see them like that very often. I also don't understand why the trips don't go off.
Another similar thing is the elements in electric showers go the same way and I saw one still worked on lower power output with one element gone.
Here is photo of Mira Advance elements so similar and wouldn't put trip off.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My electrics are tripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock