Search the forum,

Discuss My beloved ford transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

The time has come to let her go. They do say if you love them set them free. It's a short wheelbase transit on an 03 plate. Not used for 18 months apart from the occasional run to keep the engine ticking over. No tax or mot. Blue/grey colour. Quality roof rack, t-bar fitted to the back. Tow hook. Tidy enough inside. Some damage to middle panel but very low and not in your face.
will get some pics on later if I can.
£1500 cash on collection.

Two owners. My dad bought it new then passed it down to me when he retired. Served me well.

Bet you'll weep a little bit when she goes.....

Its breaking my heart to be honest. And I know that's really sad. Great memories of working with dad in that van. Gutted but it's being wasted just sitting here.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You put that plate on a 12 reg and taken pics? Looks in top condition!

Looks in good condition that, mine has a good few more diets etc.

54 mi dis about 115, ill be selling mine in the near future

I'll throw in the van vault tube carrier filled with tube! Can't believe its still here!

Lez compliant?? Lesbians are always welcome in my van as long as they don't make a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My beloved ford transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock