Search the forum,

Discuss Musical note from Boiler during 'modulation' after flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nickinsussex

[FONT=&quot]hi ... just had chemical flush on a system with gloworm 18hxi boiler and magnaclean fitted. When heating up system makes a whistling or more precisely a nice musical note like a flute for a couple of seconds just after the boiler modulates (I think thats right .. just as it turns down after maximum gas heat). Can often kill the sound just by tapping on the side of the boiler caseing as it appears... no problem with seal to boiler cover. most of the noise is radiated out through the flue which must be driving neighbours mad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any ideas please[/FONT]

Welcome to the forums Nick, please stop posting in different sections as the mods consider it as spamming and as most guys are working right now you may not get replies until later this evening.

Any reason the person who carried out the recent work can`t sort it out?

Thanks for reading and responding .. thought I had posted in wrong section so reposted

Duplicate thread deleted.

This isn't a diy repair. You need a gsr.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Musical note from Boiler during 'modulation' after flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock