Currently reading:
monday and i want to cry already

Discuss monday and i want to cry already in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

was a nice steady week now its turned into a 8 day week that needs to be done in 5.

got a fire station to do urinals,wc,showers mop sinks must be complete by friday on top of a already booked week

Better get a few cans of red bull. Do you work alone?

Pah I'll swap you that for 1full system 1 conversion to combi 23 cp12s a cylinder swap and the relentless breakdowns that keep coming in.

I am seriously considering petitioning to move from a 24 to 36 hour day and a 11 day week

I've been working the last few weekends, sat doesn't bother me really if am away handy.

sat didn't finish till around 5, Sundays are a killer know matter what time you fin

I would love to come and help Bod, but a plumber who cant bend, lift ,twist ,kneel etc etc aint much use. I can answer the phone though

I would love to come and help Bod, but a plumber who cant bend, lift ,twist ,kneel etc etc aint much use. I can answer the phone though

If you can navigate swiftly and efficiently between kettle / work place and work place / Gregg's - your worth kyles weight in wagon wheels!

well if you need a lift bod i just finished a contract with vinci facilities so looking for something atm.

don't know where abouts in yorkshire you are but i am in great ayton.

Pah I'll swap you that for 1full system 1 conversion to combi 23 cp12s a cylinder swap and the relentless breakdowns that keep coming in.

I am seriously considering petitioning to move from a 24 to 36 hour day and a 11 day week

That is one hell of a busy week. A very profitable busy week though.

cant complain , doing stuff behind the scenes too also done a few camping trips and been on a dyslexia aware course studying for a regional role i start on 1st jan 2015

yal catch yoursen being born soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to monday and i want to cry already in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock