Discuss Modern combi boilers!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
In a nutshell are modern boilers fit for purpose. Since the temp has dropped I must of had 50 calls boilers conked out.

Most within 7 years old.

Literally selling customers junk

If you think how much they do they get a hard life
Fire up dozens of times a day
Poor installation and freak weather causing freezing

I don't like combis at all never have and never will but no modern boiler is 100% reliable

These conditions are unusual and will test any boiler i have had a few 11/4 condsense pipes freeze up in this Siberian blast now carrying a few lenghths of 11/4 lagging and tie wraps on the van , easy money just a pain getting about the side roads are lethal sheet ice . cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Modern combi boilers!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock