Discuss Microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Help my sanity

cust had one rad not working on microbore system.

I have unblocked today and rad gets toasty now all bar their towel rad upstairs are not heating up. Has to be air right? I just cannot chase it out of the system. Any ideas???

cheers

Assume you have tried all the usual tricks - turning all other rads off (also hot cylinder off if not a combi system) & maybe turn pump speed up & run for a few minutes?
If all else fails I run each rad valve through a hose but that will be a pain to do on a towel rail

Forgot to say that all rads bar the one I unblocked are On double valves. Flow and return on same side. Nightmare can't even attach a hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Microbore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
I have what appears to be a single pipe system? with microbore manifold downstairs, and I'm assuming another upstairs under floorboards, both with...
Replies
Views
J
Boiler broke over Xmas and needs replacing and I’m tempted to move away from our 1985 gravity fed system and get a combi as many other parts of...
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back