Search the forum,

Discuss Max gas load for U6 gas meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh believe me, if I was designing it, there wouldn't be another boiler, but the customer has a spare Baxi Duotec 33HE lying around that he wants to fit in his extension which has a bathroom and 3 rads!! Looks like he can't have the boiler in there anyway, which suits me as the gas run would be a nightmare!!

Diversity can be a strange one.
One or 2 appliances you shouldn't apply diversity so your 2 boilers at 69.2kw would need approx 6.39m3/hr

However add a 7kw hob and you would have (assuming they are both combis) 69.2 x 0.8 = 55.36kw, 7kw hob x 0.6 = 4.2kw total 59.56kw = 5.5m3/hr so they are fine!

The wierd and wonderful rules of gas :lol:

That is exactly the situation I'm in! If I fit a hob, I could run all three appliances and be within the regs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Max gas load for U6 gas meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock