Discuss marketing plan?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samtheplumber

is a marketing plan really necessary im my business plan?? cant see why its just dog eat dog haha. anyone know of where i can find a example business plan to look at? cheers :)

use Bob Geldof's (often misquoted comment) give us the focken moaney

Marketing in our game is a bit like measles. You got to give it to one person before any one else catches it. Or stick an old bathroom suit on top of the van or trailer. With something like "Fancie a Change give us a Ring" (Not if your on the motorway every day, it could get dangerous)

A marketing plan IS necessary. But it doesn't have to be written down or recorded. If you know it in your head why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to marketing plan?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock