Search the forum,

Discuss Man jailed for illegal gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good!!!! Bloody good!!! Like to see more of em banged up. My mate had his number pinched by some low life and do you know what gas safe did???? Nothing nada not a jot. They told him to look after his number

Good!!!! Bloody good!!! Like to see more of em banged up. My mate had his number pinched by some low life and do you know what gas safe did???? Nothing nada not a jot. They told him to look after his number

There was a post on one of the fb groups earlier - someone went to quote for a boiler swap, out of 6 people quoting, only 2 were GSR. That's how little regard people have for Gas Safe...

How the hell do you keep your gas safe number safe? Any Tom, Dick or Harriet can find it if they want to.

Exactly mate which is exactly what he said to them. It was almost as if GS were blaming him for some idiot impersonating him

Something similar happened to a gsr I know a plasterer was using his number on his van . When he phoned gas safe they said you need to confront him and get your number back lol.

There was a post on one of the fb groups earlier - someone went to quote for a boiler swap, out of 6 people quoting, only 2 were GSR. That's how little regard people have for Gas Safe...

I did a boiler swap a couple weeks ago and after I quoted the lady asked for my gsr details - I was quite proud to hand them over - made me feel all professional like ;) haha

She must be a right rarity. I get asked to do boilers anywhere between 2-10 times a week, despite having never mentioned boilers or gas in any adverts ever, or on my site, or to customers, or ever claiming I can do it. I put out cards that mention small maintenance, taps and toilets and people leave me messages asking for a price to put in an unvented in a new build. I mean wtf are they thinking?

She must be a right rarity. I get asked to do boilers anywhere between 2-10 times a week, despite having never mentioned boilers or gas in any adverts ever, or on my site, or to customers, or ever claiming I can do it. I put out cards that mention small maintenance, taps and toilets and people leave me messages asking for a price to put in an unvented in a new build. I mean wtf are they thinking?

cheaper as you dont have the quals

my expense has been accelerating in disproportionate correlation to my skill and quality of work for some time now. it's not necessary for me to take on work i can't do to stay busy - praise be to allah all merciful - but if it became necessary you could bet i'd be the priciest huxter about.

doing work you can't handle and getting the job by being cheap is getting it totally the wrong way round as far as i'm concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Man jailed for illegal gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock