Discuss Main HE A; no wall fixings in pack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmheat

Gas Engineer
Hi all

I was very surprised to find no plugs/screws with the boiler or accessories pack?!

I'm not sure if it's an accident or whether they don't send any with these? I've never come across that before!

I've always used what comes with the boiler, so....any personal favourites?

Regular brick cavity wall. Nylon plugs and coach screws? Rawl bolts?

7/8mm brown rawl plugs will be fine mate, if the holes are bigger than the screw head(if they are mean for bolts they *might* be) then get some penny washers :)

I never use any of the screws what comes with any boiler, radiator ,towel rad etc . I tend to find they issue you with crappy fixings. Some of the wall plugs they give you are too wide me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main HE A; no wall fixings in pack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could someone take a look at this for me please? Just had a boiler put in our property on a grant scheme. The boiler is great other than him not...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock