Discuss Main 30he flashes low pressure or pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Please help I have a problem with the boiler main 30 he flashes low pressure or pump usually if it is switched to central heating I note that sometimes central heating and hot tap water go back to normal by themselves or after turning the prv.
I checked or fixed:
reconditioned diverter valve not leaking.
water exchange plate looks good but I will clean the chemistry.
expanding vassel air pressure is 0.8bar with water 1.1bar no leaking from valve.
central heating pressure is over 1.5 bar no more than 2.0.
does anyone know where is the problem with this boiler
many thanks for help

Was the expansion vessel air side checked or refilled with zero pressure in the system? I have found that some plumbers have been charging or checking expansion vessel pressure without realising they need to drop the system pressure to zero before doing so otherwise you get a false reading.

Reply to Main 30he flashes low pressure or pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a problem with the boiler. A Heatslave 25/32 External...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock