Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaClean Filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

93a572339dfc2bba786d76d60e0b4e2b.jpg
£50 (each) for the MagnaClean Professionals.

70ff56fd9774a97d1ef8b05ee407d157.jpg
£55 for MagnaClean Professional Chemical Pack.

Been sat in storage for about 3 years some of them.

Fitting more kitchens & bathrooms now rather than doing general plumbing.

Would rather them be used by someone that installs regularly & have the cash than sat there doing nothing!

No worries Steve, do you want all 6?

Give me a shout when you're down, I'll be about. We're literally just off the M5 & easy to find!

Steve, what's happening with these filters?

Did you still want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MagnaClean Filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock