Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss LPG Ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jordand

Any guys on here know whats involved in getting the LPG Ticket as well as cost? Got offer to maintain a few LPG boilers for a camp site and trying to weigh up whether it would be worth getting the ticket or not.

If you've got the work there then do it , very rarely do I turn anything away I just go back to college and get the relevant ticket. Only a 1 day cross over course piece of cake to do

As above. When you say camp site, are these boilers for a plant room etc, or for vans?

looking at prices my self so i will be interested in this one and see what people say.

was asking this question yesterday, my assessor. cost is around ÂŁ400 for an assessment, but you should really have some experience so couple day training on top of that and relevant literature. This is Logic btw, you will probably get different offers in your area.

Its for boilers in holiday cabins and I think a few caravans.

You'll need RPH and LAV tickets to work in lodges and caravans. The basic change over just gives you permanent dwellings. If you're working in static caravans it's worth getting closed flue fires as a lot of vans have them in. I also come across quite a few with warm air as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LPG Ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
S
I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock