Discuss LPG jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
I've had my Lpg about a year now but only used it a bit for a few services, I've been asked to quote a combi install and was wondering do you guys do it the same price as natrual gas or put more on the job to cover the extra qualifications?
thanks.

only difference is lpg bits cost slightly more, the hourly fee is the same. If you get involved with a caravan park your laughing otherwise its odds and bods across the moor with me, ie lpg hobs to go with the oil rayburn

Same hourly rate but may need more time on the job if you're having to convert the boiler.

Ok thanks , I will just quote as normal. When you say the caravan parks what is the main area of work in those? Is it compulsory for gas checks in a caravan annually?

Ok thanks , I will just quote as normal. When you say the caravan parks what is the main area of work in those? Is it compulsory for gas checks in a caravan annually?

Marine can also be a lucrative area on the LPG.

Boat owners are usually loaded.

they are in holiday ones

Same money, some parts are more so that cost is added, depending on which boiler you use and if it has to be converted.

image.jpg

Cheers guys, what's the best LPG boiler for ease of installation.

See what you can get from your merchant tbh.
or how long to get a conversion kit.

my choice before was fitting a glowworm or putting a massively oversized worcester cdi in.
i put the cdi in

WHich you bought for a song, and forced your merchant to live on beans on toast for a month.

still had the silver platter underneath it ;)

just to make you curse me a little more.

shes got a new caravan coming.

im being paid to swap the 24i junior for the cdi over hahaha

Cheers guys, what's the best LPG boiler for ease of installation.
Last 2 I've done have been Intergas , not the cheapest , but you can do a lot with it , convert to LPG by changing disc on gas valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LPG jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Gas safe registered but not for LPG. Have been asked to quote for a number of LPG boilers so if I get the job will do my LPG ticket. But was...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back