Currently reading:
Low/ No Gas pressure...please help

Discuss Low/ No Gas pressure...please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sara275

hi

i hope someone can help here...

We have built a 2nd storey extension (like a large size loft conversion) and have installed a second boiler to supply about 7 radiators and hot water. We are at the stage where we have connected it all to the gas supply but unfortunately there is not enough/ almost zero pressure being delivered to he second floor and the boiler is simply not starting. The pressure falls all the way down to almost zero when the boiler tries to start. The current supply to which we are connecting is already supplying ground and first floor (about 10 radiators and hot water).

We are stuck and looking at options, do we/ can we:

1. tap into the gas source (before the meter) and (as has been recommended by a private contractor) "T Off" another supply pipe for the second floor? can we get into trouble doing it privately?

2. or do i need to get in ouch with the supplier to get it resolved..?

Would gratefully appreciate your help. i don't have too much faith in the boiler fitter so turning to experts here.

thanks so much

Aaliya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low/ No Gas pressure...please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock