Search the forum,

Discuss Low gas pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? But surely I shouldn't be getting a 2mb drop across pipework??

1.5 mbar with one appliance running and much better than before

And I'm sure your loosing .5 mbar on that 15mm

Last edited:
1.5 mbar with one appliance running and much better than before

And I'm sure your loosing .5 mbar on that 15mm

One thing I did notice that I haven't seen before, all the readings pulsated on the gauge.. half a bar. Just went up and down constantly by half a bar.. dodgy regulator? Or is that normal?

One thing I did notice that I haven't seen before, all the readings pulsated on the gauge.. half a bar. Just went up and down constantly by half a bar.. dodgy regulator? Or is that normal?

Could be but its normal for it to move up and down a wee bit around .5 I would say is normal

Without seeing it it's a guess what do you think ? Are you happy with the results?

Could be but its normal for it to move up and down a wee bit around .5 I would say is normal

Without seeing it it's a guess what do you think ? Are you happy with the results?

I'm happy that they're better, but not happy I'm getting a 2mb drop across pipework. But then, I'm not as experienced as you so if you say it's ok I'll go with that and put in a new hob, long as the flame pic and simmer are good I can call it a day..

I'm happy that they're better, but not happy I'm getting a 2mb drop across pipework. But then, I'm not as experienced as you so if you say it's ok I'll go with that and put in a new hob, long as the flame pic and simmer are good I can call it a day..

Yea you can double check by phoning your friends up at Nat grid about the reg :D

Do you know age of reg / what meter is in imperial or metric ?

Yea you can double check by phoning your friends up at Nat grid about the reg :D

Do you know age of reg / what meter is in imperial or metric ?

Metric (G4).. no idea of age of reg.. lol NG [emoji1589]

I wouldn't worrie much better than it was, I would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low gas pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock