Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eddy29

I have just passed my city & guilds 6129 and currently studying for my ACS qualifications. I am looking to gain work experience to complete my NVQ. I am willing to work for free. Can anyone help from south wales or the surrounding area? Thanks

Better of getting a job at sainsbury's it pays more and the prospects are better, read the countless other threads on this subject this industries had it.

I know but I dont want to work in a supermarket for the rest of my life. I want to complete my qualifications and work in this industry even if it means working for free.

know loads of plumbers working for a company on 8.50ph doing full house refits and guess what? all now redundant theres so little work! Theres so many experienced plumbers out of work you have very little chance, been like this for a few years now and getting worse.

I know but I dont want to work in a supermarket for the rest of my life. I want to complete my qualifications and work in this industry even if it means working for free.

you may well have to do that for a few years imo.
then in say 10 years it could earn you around £18k p.a depending on your u.s.p.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock