Discuss Looking for work as a Plumbers Mate or trainee in the Bristol area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattrose742

I am looking for work in the Bristol Area I have three years work experience with various companies and can provide refs, I am currently completing my acs in gas at Filton college if interested contact Matt 07980834822

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work as a Plumbers Mate or trainee in the Bristol area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock