Discuss Looking for this part in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase this part, if anyone has one or can point to to where I can purchase one then I would be grateful, as local to NN10 would be ideal.

1685523794365.png

3/8" x 1/2", MPT x FPT Connection, PVC Construction​

Thanks all.

Reply to Looking for this part in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do any of you guys use this type of reducer? It doesn’t have an olive and the bottom part of the brass compresses onto the pipe by the looks of...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers...
Replies
Views
Back