Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for Portfolio Placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dhanish

Hi my name is Dhanish, Im doing a Gas Safe course and have done a couple of months building my porftfolio for evidence of all my jobs. I have done many services, safety checks and am in need of installs. These installs could include Boilers, Fires, Cookers, Water Heaters, mainly boilers. I am currently working with a company doing my placement but still need another company to work for or another individual to work for FREE but mainly to build my portfolio and learn the trade.

I am a very hardworker and have my own transport. I am based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and am looking for Gas Safe Engineers looking to take me on for a month or so just so i can continue building my portfolio for installs. I am looking for engineers based in the surrounding areas of Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Dewsbury, Batley, and surrounding areas.

Please can any Gas Safe engineers looking for extra help reply to this thread or better still email me on [email protected]

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Dhanish

Hi Dhanish, I am looking for a Gas Safe training course that will get me Gas Safe registered. Been speaking with OLCI, CFT, and Train fot trades. I have my City&Guilds 6128, Water Regs, Vented & Unvented, all done through New Career Skills, and my CSCS card. Have been trying to do plumbing work since Oct 2011, and now looking for a Gas Course and my first van. If you or Anyone got any ideads on what training privider to use, please. Who do you train with?. Also, any Gas Safe Engineers or Companies out there who would care to let me build up my portfolio with them, please?. I am based in Peterborough. Many thanks guys.

I am looking for a Gas Safe training course that will get me Gas Safe registered. Been speaking with OLCI, CFT, and Train fot trades. I have my City&Guilds 6128, Water Regs, Vented & Unvented, all done through New Career Skills, and my CSCS card.If you or Anyone got any ideads on what training privider to use, please. Who do you train with?.

you need to find an engineer to shadow for a while. all the course will do is teach you how to be 'safe' with gas, it certainly won't teach you how to fix boilers etc, this is the kind of knowledge that can only be learned on the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Portfolio Placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock