Discuss Looking for Plumbing/Gas Apprenticeship (plymouth,Cornwall) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanLawrence

Hi everyone,
I am 22 and have been looking for a career change so decided to look into and hopefully work for a plumber and gain a qualification at the same time. I have worked with a plumber/Gas engineer for 4 months and got a little hand on experience but unfortunately for personal reasons he had move up country so am back at the start looking for someone willing to give me the opportunity to succeed.

Although I have very little experience I am a quick learner, enthusiastic and a grafter willing to give a 110%. I have my own transport (clean driving license). I won’t have a problem with joining a course in order to do the exams and coursework. So it your looking for an apprentice in Plymouth or Cornwall that is willing to learn and wont let you down the could you please e-mail me.
Any offers or advice would be very grateful.

Thank you
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Plumbing/Gas Apprenticeship (plymouth,Cornwall) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock