Discuss Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks
Hi. I realise you posted this months ago. I am new to the site. I am always looking for labour on jobs. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Drop me a message if you want to chat. Cheers, Mick

Reply to Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock