Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for feedback on my new website.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leemckie91

lmckie-plumbershartlepool.co.uk .. Not long had it online, just looking for some feedback too see what you all think.

Hi bud the website is very professionally done! Very eye catching and informative but a few things could be altered in my honest opinion to boost internet search engine rankings. (eg no header on page H1 etc) ask your web designer to include more SEO friendly information.

Also the URL is a bit of a mouthful. Google now say that your URL does not necessarily have to include main keywords in order to rank high. Its probably too late to change now though so bear in mind for the future.

Also try include a local (home) telephone number. People love to see that you are local and have a "BASE". I advertise my local number and get calls to it all the time .. think it fares well with the older generation.

Its very easy to navigate and looks nice just giving you my feedback bud

Parkesy

On the get a quote section there is a typo. It should say our service 'is' second to none

Looks good. Defo SEO is the key to high rankings. Also google like it to be updated regularly, so keep it fresh with new information like customer reviews, blogs, maybe even some try before you call videos, possibly an appearance change once every so often. It costs though, both money and time. Good luck with it. Hope it brings in some new business for you.

are you a MacKie or McKie as MCKIE doesnt look right to me and if you use a full stop, leave a space ie L. McKie it looks better to those teachers etc out there or they will think your more Mickie mouse. no address, no bt no is a no no if you want to avoid a fly by night image. Its only an old gits opinion but too many pictures etc can take the viewers attention away from the written word that tells them what you do. Loads there, just remember to keep it simple and sweet to get peeps attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for feedback on my new website.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock