Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss looking for a position as a trainee plumbers mate, or work experience in worcs/birmingham in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. blake shone

blake shone New Member

Hi,
    My name is Blake, I am 28 years old. I am currently doing a NVQ level 2 in plumbing and heating at Worcester college. I am doing the evening course (two nights a week). I would like to find employment as a plumbers mate in order to gain some experience, or some work experience with a plumber. Willing to travel in the Worcester/Birmingham area. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Kind regards Blake.

2. WC1

WC1 Active Member

Hi Blake, most of the guys posting on this forum were once in your position or similar. It's not easy but you can do it, keep going, keep looking, keep approaching local plumbers. I did a lot of FOC small job work for friends and family to get a look at different systems. Chin up, struggle on !;)

3. blake shone

blake shone New Member

Thanks for the support. I am finding it really hard, I have Contacted 58 plumbing company’s in my area, with no luck. I will continue looking,until I am successful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WC1

WC1 Active Member

Thats the spirit!

5. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I’m not in the position to help. But keep trying mate and welcome along.

6. blake shone

blake shone New Member

Thanks harvest fields. I am just glad my post is getting viewed by people. As someone may see it, who could maybe able to help.

• Agree Agree x 1