Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a plumber in Purfleet Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cono18

Problem: bath shower mixer tap is not mixing the hot and cold water, in shower mode it will do either hot (too hot to use) or cold. It is a two hole shower mixer, 2 lever 9 years old. I guess it will need replacing and would prefer it to be thermostatic.

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a plumber in Purfleet Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock