Discuss Looking For A Plumber In PRESTON...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tlsltd

Hi,

I realise this is my first post and hope I can do this but I am looking for a plumber in preston or whom covers preston that would be interested at the possibility of more biz in that area!

2 conditions,

1. Preferably no website!
2. Is able to look at a job today!

PM Me with your details and I will happily call you direct!

If I am not allowed to post a thread like this I apologise and dont mind if you have to delete it mods!!!:confused:

Sorry this thread can be closed! I have just fond someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking For A Plumber In PRESTON...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock