Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a new ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am after a 3 part ladder approx 4.5 to 5 meter length in total. I tried ordering one from Bps ladders but they are out of stock until end of June. Can anyone recommend any other company at a good price

Many thanks

Paul

Have you tried Screwfix?

I've got a 2 part guaranteed to collapse and put you in hospital. Tried and tested as I'm writing this from a hospital bed!

Hi Paul, you could try gutters and ladders in Watford, they have a web based shop I think :)

midlandladders is very good. wickes also sell there own branded ladders which are sgb youngman in drag. very strong ladders, ive got the tripple 3.6m one, holds my fat bum very well.

dont think screwfix sell a class 1 extension ladder?

en131/class 2 is the min allowed in the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a new ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock