Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a gas safety engineer in Selsey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poshratz

Hi, I have been looking for a gas safety engineer to service my boiler since March. I have asked friends for recommendations, so far out of six, three have not replied/got back to me. One didn't issue certificates? One has replied but nothing heard since. One actually came round to look and promised to do it yesterday???? Nothing and he's got a GOOD record with Check-a-trade!
Is it me? Or do I have to have a complete new central heating system before they will cross my threshold?

You're too far away otherwise I'd have been happy to help.

I'm sure someone local to you will be along this evening...

Where is Selsey? Is it within 10miles of Croydon? If it is, I'm willing to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a gas safety engineer in Selsey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock