Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Long lost family etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm on here typing gibberish and occasionally glancing at the telly, Mrs swamp is watching long lost family
Didn't used to mind Davina McCall, gone off her now
Never liked Nicky Campbell, always thought he was too full of self importance, still do now
Really is nice to see old families reunited, even better when there are tears, according to ITV

I wonder how many kids will turn up on my doorstep in years to come. I partly dread getting post on Father's Day! If Nicky Campbell turned up on my doorstep I'd gladly slap him. And Davina McCall is far to happy for my liking.

I wonder how many kids will turn up on my doorstep in years to come. I partly dread getting post on Father's Day! If Nicky Campbell turned up on my doorstep I'd gladly slap him. And Davina McCall is far to happy for my liking.

Buried my father 9 yrs ago and I was dreading the funeral, not just for obvious reasons, I honestly thought I would end up face to face with a long lost brother/sister
He was a bit of a free spirit, not in a "dissappear for months on end" way though, hard working and playing.
But loved the female form....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Long lost family etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock