Discuss Location of boiler acceptable or not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

as the tilte says, is the boiler above the ink acceptable or not?

Apparently a customer of mine got told that the boiler can’t be fitted above the sink? She asked me to give her a quote for a replacement of the boiler.

What’s your thoughts?

Regards
Ron

82E70911-2970-43E6-90D0-03C3340893FD.jpeg

Yes fine

Why do you think there’s a problem

It’s not the best but acceptable especially if there’s no where else eg small flat

It’s not the best but acceptable especially if there’s no where else eg small flat
It’s a house and the system got converted 10 years ago. I assume she does not want to move the boiler although she mentioned it bothers her that she can smell the plume a little. I’d say the flue is too close to the window it’s less than 300 but bigger than 200mm. Perhaps a plume kit will be necessary or moving the boiler

Hope you turned it off / tested to see if the gases were coming back in when you were there

Reply to Location of boiler acceptable or not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back