Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Liverpool FC Finally Sacks Rogers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So they finally plucked up the courage to show him the door. What took them so long????
Has Jose Maurinio gone yet, or is he also waiting to be PUSHED? ;)

Apparently dick advocaat is being lined up for the reds

Apparently Klopp is out, hes interested in the sunderland job.
his brother Klippity is going for it instead

YYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think its a shame. Good young manager. The trouble is Liverpool still think they're a top 3 side.

Liverpool have wasted so much money on average players, Rodgers IMO is a good manager!

Not entirely down to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool FC Finally Sacks Rogers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
So, in theory, a toilet with integrated bidet (spray wand) sounds like a nice idea. Cleaning with water feels more hygienic, saves paper. But...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock