Discuss little wiring help 🙏❤ in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
pricing up a heat only swap here just want to know what's involved. Baxi solo2 customer wants the main compact (no pump over run I believe).

Haven't looked for the compact wiring diagram yet but is this going to be straight forward for me?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Attachments

• 20210524_101209.jpg
    20210524_101209.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210524_094808.jpg
    20210524_094808.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 21
Pump live and boiler switch live

yep or you can swap it for what you need

Yep or you could change it in the wiring centre upto you

and just make safe of the perm live eg constant 240v if it doesn’t require permanent live

pricing up a heat only swap here just want to know what's involved. Baxi solo2 customer wants the main compact (no pump over run I believe).

Haven't looked for the compact wiring diagram yet but is this going to be straight forward for me?

Thanks in advance 🙏
Just call a professional electrical engineer and have the job performed correctly. Its why they are professional qualified engineers. Don't mess with things you are not certified and professionally qualified to perform. Leave that to the professionals

Just call a professional electrical engineer and have the job performed correctly. Its why they are professional qualified engineers. Don't mess with things you are not certified and professionally qualified to perform. Leave that to the professionals
He is qualified to work on any electrics that are the boiler side of the spur. Hope all goes well Matty.

Reply to little wiring help 🙏❤ in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi, I'm brand new to plumbing, heating systems, wiring etc and only started to read about it because I wanted to know why our CH would only work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm a relatively new owner of an old house here in France that was updated by the previous owner who lives in the UK. He used one channel...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock