Discuss Libra 321 smart gas merer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXTENK

Gas Engineer
Hi All
Need to gas rate a new boiler install supplied through a Libra 310 gas meter. Not come across one of these beore & no instructions on site. Any ideas how to access consumption reading in order to gas rate?

Do you not just press the red button to display the reading? There is a bit of a delay before it is displayed and it times out after a period. You have to get your timing correct so that it will be displayed for you to take your reading after the 2 mins.

Thanks for the reply GrahamM. The only reading I can access through the red button is that days consumption so far and a total consumption over that period. I can't seem to access an active reading so I can gas rate? I've tried speaking to E-on who installed the meter and after getting transfered to different people several times, still no joy!

There's no direct reading, treat just like the white electronic pre-pay meters. Press the red button until you get the reading, after a measured time, press again and subtract one from the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Libra 321 smart gas merer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock