Discuss LGSC with unsafe oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Steve weightman

Gas Engineer
Hi chaps just one of those situations where you tend to doubt yourself when condeming an appliance. I've AR'd a range oven with five gas rings two knobs are missing and all the numbers on all rings have rubbed off on the front of the cooker plus the cooker has no fsd.

Can you order the control knobs?
I doubt it its quite old and never heard of the name Technik even if you could there's no markings on the front oven panel

20190820_163127.jpg

Tecnik parts here, don't know if your model is listed;

Those knobs show as NLA. ;

Reply to LGSC with unsafe oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
A LL cert costs around £50 in my area for 2 appliances. I find that I am really struggling to complete it in an hour to make it worthwhile for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi there guys n gals, Been asked by a existing customer to do a gas safety check on main water heater and lincat...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
D
Just in case you've not seen these. Due to the publication of GIUSP Edition 7 and the demise of the Not to Current Standards (NCS) category...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock