Search the forum,

Discuss level 3 plumbing course at trafford college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all anyone done the level 3 plumbing course at trafford college trying to get any feedback before i enrol on it. many thanks

Hello,

I'm thinking of starting Trafford College in September to study C&G 6129 Domestic Plumbing Studies Level 3, full-time. Would you have any idea on how many days per week is it and also I'm assuming it's going to be 1 year course as it is fulltime and not partime (without an apprenticeship)
Thanks Mate.

Im at trafford college doing my level 2 in the evening and its to nights a week,it a good college with friendly people

Any chance you could give me one of the Trafford college plumbing tutor's email address or full name. Thanks mate

I dont no the tutors full name or there email addresses the bloke you want to speak to is called Terry

Hi Fuzzy

I am currenly working towards my 6129 Basic Plumbing Studies Level 2 full-time 1 year.

Does any one know if Trafford College will be offering 6129 Domestic Plumbing Studies Level 3 for this year full-time. I phoned them up and they said we're not sure if the course will be running this year, and that they will inform in later this year on whether they'll offer it .

Hello

Is there any one starting C&G 6129 Domestic Plumbing Studies Level 3 in September at Trafford College. Does any one know if there is any written exams, I do believe that there are multipul choice exams :) thanks every 1

1 written at l3

dont fall into the trap of thinking they are easy because they are multiple choice

Cheer Fuzzy

Last questions - When I start the 6129 level 3 plumbing course even though I'm not on an apprenticeship, will I be allowed to take BPEC Water Regulation, bpec unvented hot water system bpec energy efficiency if i wanted to in my spare time

thank again

I am currently at The Oldham College studying C&G 6129 BASIC PLUMBING STUDIES LEVEL 2 :)

Cheer Fuzzy

Last questions - When I start the 6129 level 3 plumbing course even though I'm not on an apprenticeship, will I be allowed to take BPEC Water Regulation, bpec unvented hot water system bpec energy efficiency if i wanted to in my spare time

thank again

yeh shouldnt be a prob, there are some requirements before you can take them but its alot less than say acs

i know 2 of the trainers at trafford college. both good lads and know their stuff. TC has a good reputation.

I'm not going to The Oldham College because they only offer the 6129 L3 part time which takes two years I'm hoping to achieve it in one year

cheers mate :)

have you all done your level 2?

I do know we are the last of city and quilds for 6129 and we have just got in the right time for city and guilds level 3 nxt yr.So any one wanting to do plumbing this yr will be nvq or aqf.We well are night class and just scraped threw last yr.:bigcry:im gonna do water regs for definate and try and do gas safe

I'm sorry to rain on your chips but i found trafford college to be really bad, i was there for 2 years then we got moved to manchester skills centre, if it wasn't for the move i wouldn't have passed the course! :s

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to rain on your chips but i found trafford college to be really bad, i was there for 2 years then we got moved to manchester skills centre, if it wasn't for the move i wouldn't have passed the course! :s

Your not raining on my chips mate we are studying in the evening not day time.I no where manchester skills centre is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to level 3 plumbing course at trafford college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve completed my level 3 diploma at college. I’ve got almost a years experience installing air conditioning, while doing a small few odd plumbing jobs here...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock