Discuss Leaking waste pipes under kitchen sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Its the one bud yes your washing machine can fit on the nozzle or be blanked off ??

Attachments

• 20180523_161230.jpg
    20180523_161230.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks but the Mcalpine is for a double or 1.5 bowl. How do you adjust it - I don't want anything where I have to start cutting pipes.
Sometimes you have to cut the adjustable stem piece that comes in the kit, without having seen your setup (again photos usually helpful), you might be able to fit a SK1a kit which is for bowl and half. McAlpine SK/1/A & SSK2 Trap Kit Bowl & 1/2 SK/1/A - https://www.toolstation.com/mcalpine-sk1a-ssk2-trap-kit/p89891?store=LC&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=s_dc&pcrid=515847200312&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4eaJBhDMARIsANhrQACzWTnlcZd_zyG09xr7VEYxnGdZ6k6bg6dWjXniHoFuFVFh6LKgdQAaAnezEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reply to Leaking waste pipes under kitchen sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock