Discuss Leaking radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I tightened it up and all has went well, it’s stopped the leak and it’s been a few hours so im optimistic that it’s done the job. One more favour I would like to ask, do any of you have any advice on any checks/maintenance that I should be doing throughout the year on my plumbing/electrics? For example checking the boiler pressure. It probably sounds like a really dumb question but any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Reply to Leaking radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock