Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking flow pipe on Baxi 105e in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I've got a leaking flow pipe coming from the main heat exchanger. There is slow drip where it connects onto the main heat exchanger. Before I take it all apart could someone tell me if it's better to replace the whole flow pipe or can I just change the seal on it?.

Kind regards,

Joshua Porter.

Don't take offense.

If you don't know the boiler and its misgivings, don't attempt the repair.
It may be a o-ring and then it may not.

You could end up with a totally inoperable boiler if you don't have the necessary parts on hand.

Reply to Leaking flow pipe on Baxi 105e in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi all. After some advice before I get some quotes. I have a 19 year old baxi 105e instant that needs replaced for something more efficient. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock